Milipol Paris will enable your company to get noticed and strengthen its positioning on the security market alongside the main contractors in the area. You will also have the chance to explore new business opportunities in order to secure new clients by gaining access to the full range of the security sector. You will be able to conclude new deals and generate significant turnover.
2019 exhibitor survey facts & figures:
- 73% of exhibitors at Milipol Paris 2019 were satisfied with the event.
- 78% of exhibitors would like to exhibit again at Milipol Paris 2021.
- 75% of exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of attendees.
- Based upon the declared intentions of exhibitors, the degree of satisfaction was:
- 65% for prospecting for new clients.
- 83% for meeting existing clients.
- 89% for presenting new products/services.
- 86% for strengthen your presence against competitors.
- 75% for improving awareness of their company.
- 80% for developing new partnerships
A complete match was achieved between the main areas of interest of attendees and the areas of activity targeted by exhibitors (Anti-terrorism and special forces, security of public places, law enforcement, private security, civil defence).